Friday, June 18, 2010

Boat Quay, Singapore - A Couple's Project

In my silence, I've actually been moving forward a bit on this list.  This one was a surprise even to me! I'd been keeping my eye out for large puzzles to tackle, trying to balance price with my interest in keeping it around as a momento.

Imagine my surprise when a puzzle made its way to us via mail order.  Austin picked out a puzzle as a present both to support my list item and to do as an inexpensive and fun activity together.  I think we found another couple hobby by accident! It was so much fun to put together the puzzle that we avoided TV (me) and video games (him) more often than not to put it all together.  We'll definitely be doing this one again....

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention that this puzzle is also special to us since Austin and I went to Boat Quay 5 years ago when we visited Singapore and Thailand. We at at Clark Quay which is nearby, but strolled along the water in the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails