Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Couch to 5K: Complete!

After an excruciatingly long period, I finally finished the Couch to 5K program! Some might argue that my on-again/off-again approach was less than orthodox, but all things considered, the goal was to finish and I made it through the week 9 exercises running more than a 5K and feeling pretty awesome about it.  That sounds like goal achieved to me!

I considered going through it a second time since I've had a setback in my general training, but I don't think I need to go back to the start, so I'm going to close this bad boy out and think about new fitness goals for the rest of this year and next.  I still have to work on my yoga and getting to a place where I can knock off the 4x a week workout goal, not to mention the 5K race which is tentatively scheduled for November 21. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kristin,

    Thanks for the (qualified) plug of "More Than It Hurts You." Glad you enjoyed the book. Email me if you want, and I'll send you my latest one, coming out this wednesday.
    Thanks again
    Darin Strauss
    darinstrauss@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails