Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cooking up a storm

To start out the 101 things challenge, I got a number of things started today.

Tried 2 new recipes: southwestern beef brisket from smitten kitchen (will post soon) and Chinese marbled tea eggs from Steamy kitchen (another post to come).  I haven't eaten them yet, but will be tasting them later tonight. 

Use the crockpot: the beef brisket is a crockpot recipe.  Two birds, meet my one stone!

Took a yoga class at Yoga People in Brooklyn - gentle restorative yoga which was a great way to ease into the new year.  I'm finding a bit of back discomfort when I am done, so I have to figure out what exactly is going on. In general, it's a great class though, so it will be repeated in the future.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails