Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Catching Up: What I've Been Reading

I'm hoping for more regular updates soon, but in the meantime, here is what I've been reading:

  • The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
  • The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende
  • Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
  • Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • The Essential C-Section Guide by Maureen Connolly and Dana Sullivan
  • Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr
  • Empty Cradle, Broken Heart by Deborah Davis
  • The Agency by Ally O'Brien
I will skip the reviews this time around, but I hope to get back to it now that I'm getting back on track. At this point, I'm well aware that I won't come even close, but I like tracking so I'll keep trying to get as close as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails