Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Lot of DVDs Going On

I have been streaming loads of Netflix movies and TV since my last Netflix update (I know, 10/10.  That's sad.). But making a list of those streamed discs seemed daunting.  So I let the list get longer.  I sat down tonight to count actual discs as a start, with a couple notable movies from streaming thrown in.  And lo and behold! I finished this item with a couple to spare.  Very exciting.  Here are the movies that got me here:

  • He's Just Not That Into You
  • Ironman 2
  • Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone: Part 1
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
  • Where the Wild Things Are
  • Big Love Season 4 (3 discs)
  • Whip It!
  • Inception
  • Alice and Wonderland
  • The League Season 1 (2 discs)
  • Scott Pilgrim v. The World
  • I Am Legend
  • My Sister's Keeper
  • Kick-Ass
  • Damages Season 2 (3 discs)
  • Dexter Season 3 (3 discs)
  • Big Love Season 3 (1 disc)
  • Mamma Mia! 
Since I actually managed to finish this one so early, and because I'm so behind on my other items, I'm reading the tea leaves and seeing that I need to really focus on my other activities.  Which is sort of the point of this whole list.  I've got a couple of things lined up, so now I just need to take this sign and run with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails