Saturday, October 16, 2010

Netflix Round-Up: Veronica Mars, Bones and More

I've fallen behind on my round-up, but not on my watching! Our Instant Queue keeps us very entertained, so that's great.  I also dropped our discs at home to two, so keeping up with my 101-things goals means I'll be ahead of the game which is even better!

So, since I last checked in, we've been watching:

  • Veronica Mars (um, all three seasons.  What? I was home all day!)
  • Bones Season 2
  • Avatar Las Airbender
  • Up in the Air
  • The Men who Stare at Goats
  • Beavers: IMAX
  • Some Firefly
Altogether, 19 discs since my last round-up.  That's actually on the scary side.  I wanted to separately write up Up in the Air and The Men who Stare at Goats because both were inspiring and thought-provoking in their ways.  Alas, I waited too long and the time has passed.  Both worth watching for very different reasons.  And before you judge on the Beavers movie, they are fascinating little buggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails