Sunday, August 8, 2010

De-clutter the Office

If I'm honest, we've done this a couple of times since I started the list.  I promised myself that I wouldn't cross it off if we weren't really going to keep it nice and useable instead of using it as a storage space for things we don't want anymore but are too afraid to get rid of for one reason or another.

Today, I'm confident we can cross this one off the list.  We're preparing the room for my sister to come visit and really thought about how to make it more comfortable.  Books I haven't read yet have been boxed up and stored (another issue to deal with, but for now they are comfortable stowed and not in anyone's way) and the closet space has been cleared and re-organized.

We still have too much stuff, but I'm starting to feel really confident that the space is being used by things that at least I love and will use when we have a different living space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails