Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Up!

Austin and I are on an endless search to find compromise movies.  We couldn't have more opposite taste which usually leads us to merely tolerating the selection of the other person.  At best, we both sort of like a movie - usually me more than I thought I would and him less (case in point, Kung Fu Panda). 

I've been begging to watch something and tonight we picked Up.  It's on Starz, so it only streams on Netflix for a short time which motivated us.  I am not sure exactly what I thought happened after the balloons lift the old man out of town, but it was a fun enjoyable movie that surprised me a bit, even if the lesson didn't.  It definitely made me want to make sure I'm taking my adventures while I can and appreciating the quiet moments in between.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails